What is it?
- Colon hydrotherapy is a safe, effective method for removing waste from the large intestine without the use of drugs.
- It is an internal “bath” that helps cleanse the colon of poisons, gas, toxins and more, as well as years of accumulated even impacted fecal matter.
- Each session is on average 60 minutes.
- A gentle and steady flow of temperature controlled filtered H2O goes in and out of the colon. This process allows for the waste to be naturally softened and loosened resulting in evacuation through natural peristalsis.
- The process is repeated several times during a typical session
- Unlike an enema, this procedure does not involve the retention of water. Colon hydrotherapy is far more thorough than an enema as it can reach the entire five to six foot length of the colon rather than just affecting the recto-sigmoid area (first six inches).
- Generally, there is no pain or discomfort. (if so, it’s usually just a little gas that needs to “release”!)
HYDRO~SAN Plus is the best colon hydrotherapy equipment on the market. It is a closed system that has been designed and engineered to provide an effective, hygienic and gentle therapy. The “Hydro San Plus” is registered by the FDA. Physical strength and durability have been extensively analyzed and tested to ensure that the instrument meets with technical design criteria for administration of colon hydrotherapy.
Your colon hydrotherapy session is facilitated by a certified Colonic Therapist.
What are the benefits?
- Lose weight & keep it off
- Feel clean inside
- Eliminate fungus, yeast, and parasites
- Create beautiful, clear and healthy skin
- Eradicate foul body odors & smelly gas
- Erase harmful food cravings
- Eliminate stored toxins
- Create a flat stomach- reduce bloating!
Do you experience either constipation or diarrhea? This is the first sign indicating that the bowel is not functioning properly.
Other Warning Signs: Fatigue, gas, bloating, headaches, constipation, diarrhea, irritability, bad breath, body odor, arthritis, acne and skin problems.
- Carcinoma (cancer) of the colon, GI (gastro intestinal) tract or rectum
- Recent history of GI or Rectal Bleeding
- Severe Cardiovascular conditions (uncontrolled hypertension, congestive heart failure, recent heart attack, vascular aneurysm)
- Abdominal, Colon or Rectal Surgery (recent)
- Intestinal Perforation
- Abdominal Hernia
- Renal Insufficiency or Dialysis
- Cirrhosis of the liver or acute liver failure
- Fissures and Fistulas
- Pregnancy and Nursing
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Abnormal Distension/Masses
- Epilepsy or Psychoses
- Severe Hemorrhoids or Hemorrhoidectomy
Schedule first* appointment here:
**we will book the remainder of your appointments after your first session
questions- email email@example.com (please no phone calls)
Prices & Booking:
New Client Special: 2 sessions $160
1 session $89
3 for $240 ($80/session)
5 for $375 ($75/session)
Download the New Client formsand read the
DISCLAIMER: This area is for information only, and should not be considered medical advice. It is supplied so that you can make an informed decision. All information on our site is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, prevent or treat any disease or health condition. Please understand we do not claim to cure or treat any disease or injury. We give no medical advice; none of the wording in this office has been evaluated or endorsed by the FDA or any other organization. Please consult with your health practitioner before considering any therapy or therapy protocol.